This is the process that should be followed each time a trip is run
1) Login to manage.wix.com with your account. You will need to seek site access from Joshua Resta or Joshua Lucas.
2) Find TUWWRC under 'My Sites'
3) Click on 'Events' then 'Drafts'
4) You will find a 'Trip Template'. Click on the three dots then press "Duplicate Draft'. This is important to make sure that the correct registration form is applied to the trip. Please don't modify the 'Trip Template'
5) You should be able to modify all the details about your event. Make sure to fill out the: Event Name, Short Teaser, Date and Time, About the Event (where you put the main description), and choose a photo. Feel free to look at the other settings as there are some really powerful options but for the most part, these settings don't need to be changed.
Also, be cautious about using the option to limit trip numbers. This will automatically put people on a waitlist but for a day trip this may endup being more faff for the trip leader. This feature is best used on larger or multi-day trips.
6) Once you are happy with the event, press 'Save' and then 'Save & Publish'. This event should now showup in the 'Published' events and on the website. Here you will find lots of helpful buttons to promote the event, cancel or email all the signups!
7) Check the event is showing correctly on the website then copy a link to the signup page and make a post on Facebook.
p.s. This can also be done through the 'Wix Owners' app on your phone :D