Sun, 21 May|
Sunday Funday Rafting
Rafting for all down south!
Time & Location
21 May 2023, 8:00 am
The Sheds, 40 Olinda Grove, Mount Nelson TAS 7007, Australia
About the trip
The forcast looks promising for the Southern Rivers and I'm keen as can be!
This trip will be great for beginners as we will likely run an easy river but will see how things look on the morning if needs be!
Meet at the sheds (see location of event) to pack gear at 8am then head out to the Picton or another river depending on water level and people. We will stop at a bakey on the way to the river!
What you need:
- Join the club and pay your 'First Trip Fee' here: Join the club!
- Thermals to go under wetsuit (it's winter now so double wetsuit and thermals are key!)
- Feel free to bring a Thermos!
- Towel and dry change of cloths and dry shoes
- Money for the bakery and fuel
- Enclosed footwear for on river (Something you can swim in like Dunlop Volleys or Wetsuit booties)
Wetsuits and all other gear you need to paddle can be provided by the club!
For a more detailed description please give this a read: What to bring on your first rafting trip
If anyone needs a lift to the sheds then reach out and we will see what we can organise!
If you have any questions please shoot me a message or text.
Trip Leader: Joshua Resta
Contact: Facebook is perfered otherwise my mobile is 0480165665
The Sheds: Tasmanian University White Water Rafting Club, 40 Olinda Grove, Mount Nelson TAS 7007